Do I Even Have a Brand? What is my purpose?
Branding projects are my fave and I have compiled a tried and true process to put together a brand that sparkles. Before we dive in — Let’s get you organized! I have included my “Rock Your Life with Trello” Bonus Board to keep all of Course Work in one easily accessible place. YAY!!
- Let’s rework your current mindset about your brand. We are going to throw away all of the “it’s suppose to’s” and really create YOUR vision.
- We’re going to to convert this vision into a tangible product that you will use to create all future business decisions.
It’s time to take a deep look at your current brand. Let’s look at the strengths and weaknesses that comprise your style. The process will enable you to understand how your market feels about your brand experience.
Are you the lover, hero, or a rebel? Based on the work of Carl Jung and Dr. Carol Pearson, we help you discover the archetypal storyline that most authentically and meaningfully represents your brand.
- How do the Caregivers over at TOMS shoes embrace their mission to serve others while making a profit.? How do the Rebel’s take their rule breaking and turn it into a catalyst for change? How can you tell your story through your Archetype?
- Let’s tell your story.
Telling Your Brand Story
Let’s take your brand style and develop your unique story.
- It’s time to create your brand aesthetic. Lets dive into brand fonts, colors, patterns, and images that call to your story.
- Your vision will become tangible.
New Brand Audit
It’s time to take a hard look at what you have created. Will will complete a self-brand audit this week. Does your new look match your Brand Style. Is it cohesive, consistent, and is there clarity?
It’s time to share your new brand with your audience. Let’s develop a plan and timeline. During our last week we put all of your new tools to use to launch a stunning new brand that will surly wow!